Wednesday, July 3, 2013

[KO-GO GUY PLUS] Made In Sex



CLICK HERE TO WATCH/DOWNLOAD


Woo! First video! 8D And though you are able to just click the play button on the video above, I feel the need to summarize the scenes and give my opinions on the film. Feel free to leave your (polite) opinions in the comments ^^

Scene 1: First scene has a boy named Yuki in it. He's alright I suppose but I've never really been a big fan of him but this particular scene was great :) What I loved about it was how he seemed so shy and innocent unlike other films he's in. My favorite part was when he was fingering himself and kept saying how embarassed he was. I almost lost it.

Scene 2: KANADE!! I just adore this boy! ^^ I love how innocent and lost he always looks and his crooked smile. Not to mention the faces he makes are just great xD He is definetly one of my favorites but, it's so hard to find him in films! :( I also LOVE when JGV boys wear women's clothing. I don't why, maybe I'm just weird but, when he was wearing those panties I almost died from happiness :)

Scene 3: EIJI!! I really like Eiji (as everyone should, jk) and this scene was like, one of his BEST scenes (in my opinion). This is easily one of my favorite Eiji films, he's just so, so AMAZING. There's just no other way to explain it. I loved the whole scene.

Scene 4: Toshi, Toshi, Toshi. Now, I like Toshi. There was a time when he was one of my top 3 favorite JGV actors but now, he's about at the same level as Yuki (Not that that's a BAD thing at all). This scene, I don't know, it's just, I wanted to see more, I don't know passion. It was an average sex scene with Toshi's cute moaning but there was really nothing that put him over the top. Honestly, my favorite part of the scene was literally when all the sex was over. Seeing him lying there breathless and smiling was just one of the cutest things ever ^^

I love this film. Cute, half naked boy maids who are willing to please their masters, what's not to like? ^^ Anyways, hope you enjoyed the first film and I'll be posting another video tomorrow (maybe Mensrush?) and yeah.

Donate to keep this blog going! ^^

1 comment:

  1. AGHH!!!! Is it weird that I'm girl and completely in love with Toshi? x3 Please let me know if you have more of him. Not including the incest mania I dont like Tomoya Kikuchi n.n He sems to really love sex and he looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete