Friday, July 5, 2013

[MENSRUSH] MR-KR514




CLICK HERE TO WATCH


Wow. That whole "I'm gonna post everyday" sure lasted for a long time xD Oh well, at least I have a new post for you all today ;)

Woohoo! Mensrush!

Now this has got to be one of my favorite Mensrush scenes because it stars two of my most favorite Mensrush actors! Now, I don't know the names of many JGV actors besides KO Video actors (because their names are on the website) so, if anyone knows these two's names I'd greatly appreciate it if you let me know ^^ Anyway, I LOVE this scene. It's odd because I usually prefer my nekos to be smaller and more delicate but I absolutely adore this neko! He's so sensitive and I find the noises he makes to be VERY hot. But my favorite thing about him would definetly be DAT ASS! ;) I also happen to love the tachi (I will definetly be posting more vids with him). When he's a neko he's so sensitive and the noises he makes are SO sweet ^^ but when he's a tachi he's so manly and definetly knows how to please his nekos. He's one of my favorites :)

My favorite part of the scene was when the tachi was just about to put it in and the neko groaned and moved away because it was too big for him. HOT.

Sorry for not uploading yesterday, I couldn't decide what film to post and it takes time to upload it online >.< Hope you enjoyed this film and if you have an questions or a request please don't hesitate to ask! ^^

~Jules

Donate to keep this blog going! ^^


8 comments:

  1. You must be me or something because you basically said everything I think about the tachi and the neko xD It always boggles my mind how adorable or manly the tachi can be, like forreal, I have no complaint whether he is the bottom or the top in a film, he's always good <3 And the neko, he is just so cute, I love how much his dick twitches and he has such cute moans! They are two of my favorite jgv actors and I flipped out in joy when I saw they were in a film together. By the way, the tachi's name is irojiro dude(this is what mensrush puts his name as in all videos he's in) and the neko's name is Hinata :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome xD

      I seriously fell in love with these two in the first films I saw them in <3 And thanks for the names! I go on the KO Video website often (which has their actors' names) but, I have yet to figure out the mensrush website ^^"

      Glad you enjoyed ;D

      ~Jules

      Delete
  2. Oh my god that was so HOTTTT! One of my fave parts was when the tachi, rimming the neko, stopped and put some lube near his hole and the neko started clenching like mad. Ohhhhhaaaaleeelujah!So beautiful, I love these two, the Irojiro guy is amazing. :)
    By the way MR606 and GT463 (both by mensrush) are amazinggg, if you haven't watched already (I'm sure you have I really recommend them!)<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed ^^
      I've seen photos of GT-463 but, never watched or downloaded. Now my interest has peaked :)
      And OH MY GOSH MR-606!! Dude, that's one of my favorite JGV scenes EVER! That was the video that made me fall in love with Irojiro and Mensrush in general. I have that scene and was also planning on posting it in the future :D

      ~Jules

      Delete
    2. Oh, and I forgot to thank you for the suggestions. You have good taste ;D

      ~Jules

      Delete
  3. You're welcome! And I know SAME! MR-606 is just beautiful, it's also the one that sparked my obsession with Irojiro. (please DO post it in the future I really wanna see it again ohhh!) He's also great in another Mensrush film (can't remember the name but if I find it I'll tell you) where he's sort of entwined in red ropes that the tachi expertly wraps around him. He's just a hottie and why thankyou! You do as well, thank god for your blog!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! You're talking about GT-431! I love that one also but, sadly I don't own it :(
      Hope to post more videos soon but, I start school next week and won't know how much time I'll have >.< But, I'll try my best! And thank you for the compliments ^^

      ~Jules

      Delete
  4. Okay I know this is sorta late but in case nobody knows , im pretty sure the nekos name is hinata . I went to the actually mensrush site and it said that . Plus.if u google "lifesaver hinata gay" ... Omg.I almost passed out when I saw it. O__O ,theres 3 parts

    ReplyDelete