Friday, April 24, 2015

[MEN'S CAMP] Diva's Secret Makeup Club


{Request} 


CLICK HERE TO WATCH/DOWNLOAD

Hey, hey ^^
So, this film was actually requested by someone on here a looonnngg time ago! I actually downloaded it with the intention of uploading it, but you know, THINGS happened. So, here it is (finally)!

This is one of my personal favorites, it's an entire film dedicated to this one specific model (sorry idk his name) and he's just the definition of cute. This is a semi-cross dressing film, not all out "hey I'm a girl" more like "hey I'm a cute boy in lingerie and makeup". It's great.
In-between scenes, there's this great music montages with the model dressed in different lingerie just rolling around being cute. It's fucking precious ^^


Review:


The First scene, has to be favorite honestly. You really get to see how sweet and gentle this boy really is and I just love it! I also love how into each other they both seem to be, too cute. No actual sex during this scene, but don't worry because it's still super hot!

The Second scene, was pretty good. He was super cute topping! I also have a thing for socks and stockings so, it was pretty nice xD And I've watched a few other scenes with the guy he was dominating before. He's alright, I have no complaints.

The Third scene, wasn't my favorite, but the couple seemed to have really good chemistry! In this one, the main bottoms (for a hot sec), but this cutie was the dominant one ^^ I also really liked his partner, his moans were really cute. There are so many positive things about this scene and yet, it was still pretty meh, to me. Idk why...Oh well ^^

The Fourth scene, sex. Yep, this cutie was finally the stereotypical bottom boy dressed in lingerie, with the tachi being a super hairy older guy (lol but I don't mind him xD). It all seemed to be going good, but the neko was SUPER sensitive and I think the scene might've been a little much for him at times. Especially at the very end, the tachi was being pretty rough and you could hear him saying how it hurt... After watching the entire film, I kinda got attached to this model so, I don't really like seeing him in pain TT^TT


Hope you like this film as much as I did, let me know what you think of it and let me know if you have any requests.
Enjoy ^^

Donate to help support this blog! ^^ 


2 comments:

  1. Could you upload anything from Shota Miyazaki from Ko Company? I love this guy he is so cute!

    Thanks you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! First off let me start by saying Thank you for this blog! Ive been watching JGV for a while and have had many issues with sites lately. There was a film by mens camp that surfaced recently and it has renewed my love of JGV with one particuraly amazing actor! He starred in a mens camp video which I only know as butler boyfriend. He's seriously the definition of ikemen and a wonderfully sassy attitude to match. His name is Rui and he starred in another film by men's camp called ikemen rosyutsu onsen or maybe it was exposure hot spring Rui. I have been scouring the net for this video and not one download came up just the men's camp official site which is completely in Japanese and I'm not quite proficient with that yet. Long story short I was wondering if you could possibly find the link to this JGV. I have a feeling it's worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete